Usually my lust list is something not just a list of really expensive stuff, its a mix of everything that is inspiring me and that which is making me swoon all over it.
Here is my lust list for this week-mind you its also my first for this blog.
[p.s. I grow more in love with the act of blogging every day-does this disease have any name?]
1. Textured nails-someone save me, cause I am falling and falling and falling…in love with those beautiful textured nail-looks everyone is trying on nowadays, like the one above. I know I will be doing it this weekend too, and I just cant wait!
2. Faux fur mid-riff coats-Aren’t they just the most adorable things ever? I could wear one 24/7-even through the night (although there would be the inevitable risk of damaging it, so maybe I am exaggerating). I already own two faux furs, but who said I couldn’t have three-lets ignore my bank account screaming otherwise over there! 😉
3. A bookshelf like that-I am book crazy, I hoard them and plan to set up a library in my house one day. Till then, I am so going to try something like what’s done on the set of Castle’s house in the season, Castle, like in the picture above.
4. Printed plum pants-These ones on Victoria are amazing, and so are a couple at J Brand. I am not just in love with these, I am crazy about them. I am going to buy them now, cause enough is enough! (Stop screaming bank account!)
5. A trip to Paris-This one has been there on my I-am-ready-to-do-anything-for list since quite a long time, and will stay there till I visit the city of love, wish me luck on that one! 😉