Here is a list of the best eight things (that I just absolutely loved) in the world of glam, books and entertainment this past week(more or less :-P)!
1. The leather-black jeans-this hot item happens to be aiming for the official replacement of our LBDs(little black dresses). At least they have the latter running on its toes, watching its back while the jeans calmly wait for a chance to claim the title of “LBD”. My wardrobe is in the middle of this war too. What about yours?
If willing to look HOT, get yours here! 😉
2. Marc by Marc Jacobs edgy earrings– Geometrical non-cluttered patterns are here to stay awhile. Simple reason? Designers who are making drool worthy items with the theme in mind. These Marc Jacob earrings bear proof of that! Hold on a second while I max out my credit card. 😛
3. Mini Skort-Zara did it again. They launched an item putting the fashion world in frenzy. The skort (minis from front, shorts from behind) with its amazing cuts and great options of colors can be worn with absolutely anything-and it still lets you look stylish. Wear it with a tank, a crop or even a tailored jacket and look sexy, casual and professional by turns. Though my favorite would be wearing them with graphic tees and sleek stilettos.
4. Bang Bang-This song by Will.i.am, it’s just so mad CRAY that you will inevitably love it! Honest.
6. Inferno-yes, I got around to reading it in more time then ever, so I am quite late on this one but I have to say, an excellent read. Where Brown lacks in his flow of writing his research and plot make up for it!
7. Rio, Brazil-If I had some more vacations and a little more “stash” in that elusive credit card of mind, believe me I had be on my way to this place. And Shea from Peace Love Shea is the main reason behind it. Her daily snaps from that wonder of a place have made me swoon a little too much. And the fun she is having is just unbelievable. Till I can’t go there, I will just keep going through her pictures. Again. And again. AND AGAIN!
8. Victoria by Victoria’s Secret-All I have to say about this wonder of a perfume is that it’s not one to be missed on. Just imagine, subtle rose fragrance with a touch of creme brûlée. OH MY GOD!
P.S. it took everything in me not to put coffee up there. I guess it always will be hard to make a “best things” list without coffee on it! 😉