Feeling unsure about yourself and the presentation that’s due this Monday? Find yourself being held back from cute flirtations and sassy comebacks when facing your crush? Being unable to show your full potential at workplace despite knowing you are better then that no-good, barely clothed little *lut who got the promotion you deserved?
All you need, love, is a small dose of confidence with a pinch of sexy and a good night’s sleep. Don’t believe me? Then try these five tried and tested ways next time you are faced with an important event and want to leave a lasting impression. And then tell me if I was wrong. At the risk of sounding overconfident, I am sure you wouldn’t be able to for these 5 tricks I didn’t just come across in books or magazines. Rather I picked them out from my own experiences and from my friends’.
1. Start with the basics. That means that before you go picking up the dress and the shoes, polish the base you want to work on for if your groundwork is strong, anything that you build on it would work perfectly. This means, get yourself a good relaxing day at a spa. The glow that comes with a good full body massage and the self-assured confidence that builds inside with a facial and the works-I can’t stress how far it goes in boosting your fresh-faced sexiness. A relaxed vibe just oozes out from you drawing others to you. We are our most productive when happy and most alluring when we send out positive vibes. Hence, all this put together would be a giant leap towards a more intriguing you.
2. Shape the framework. You are loving how calm and relaxed you feel. The happy vibes are already making others smile at you. Now the next step is giving all that relaxed goodness a mesmerizing shape. Not for the others, but for your own eyes when you look in the mirror. So ditch those practicable ‘undergarments’ you got from Primark because “who cares what you are wearing underneath during a presentation” (that’s just self depreciating attitude) and invest in sensual and satiny-smooth ‘lingerie’. Honestly, sexy underwear is not, and shouldn’t be, just for your bed partner. When you slip into that alluring little secret of yours and see yourself looking like a sex-goddess in the mirror you will carry that image with you all day, and keep feeling infinitely confident. That and knowing that you have the power to look so hot, knowing your little secret under all your clothes, will inevitably add a devilish spark to your eyes and a cockiness to your behavior that would interest anyone and everyone, drawing in all those that come in contact with you.
3. Add the final coats. Now that the basic framework is all set and shaped, all you have to do is cover it so as to highlight the best of its assets. It is like when you take a pic, you pose in a profile that you are sure would make you look your best. In the same way, dress so as to highlight the best of you. That doesn’t make you weak. It just means that when you are standing talking to that hottie down at Starbucks you aren’t worrying at the same time that your tummy is protruding out from your tight tee in a very unsexy manor. Instead you will be sure that the well fitting and modestly cut top is showing off your body nicely but leaving something to his imagination. And knowing that would let you feel in power, hence, immediately boosting your confident. And there is nothing sexier then a confident lady and nothing is a worse tell of an uncomfortable one then a woman constantly fidgeting with her clothes. So wear what you are comfortable in. That, however, doesn’t mean you go out in your sweats or granny pants, or those boxy dresses that show off nothing and look like big brown parcel bags. Boring, annoying and off-putting. Like your legs? Show them off in tight jeans or a short dress (not too short though). Show off your arms in a sleeveless jumpsuit or your eyes with popping eye makeup. Your colleagues or friends might not notice exactly what you are “showing off” but they wouldn’t be proof against the confidence that you will ooze out in doing so.
4. Strut it out. High heels. Those two words put me in a better mood then anything else can. And used to make me feel like a sexy hottie back when I didn’t even know how to walk on them. Girls love their shoes. But heels. Oh my god! I have surveyed so many women and the higher the heels the sexier they come off as. You can see them prancing, posing, literally using the world as a ramp and that’s how it should be. Ditch those boring flats. Take my word, and that of my friends, that even an inch high heel leaves you feeling hotter then the 4th of July fireworks. If you don’t know how to walk in them-practice. Because there isn’t any substitute for the sassiness they bring. When you are out their conquering the men’s world, these heels will feel like a stronger armor then any other.
5. Add the final touches. No, it’s not the makeup that counts as those touches, though some women do feel stronger behind the mask of foundations and lipsticks, we suggest you keep that as natural looking as possible and rather work on your stance and your expressions. Are you a habitual “frowny-pants”? Do you come off as haughty and unapproachable or do you hunch up when you stand? Then practice that smile of yours, ask a friend to tell you to stand (or sit) straight whenever you begin to slouch. Practice walking with a long, assured stride and stand with an open, inviting posture. The bases you have laid with the above four steps would already let you feel and appear as very sexy, very captivating and very covetable.
Now you just need to appear approachable and there you would have it. The perfect, elusively attractive woman.
Or a guide to being one.
Here is to hoping these tips work as well for you as they did for others who followed them.
And a bonus tip? Don’t always take others words to heart. Some criticism is constructive and you use it as that. Other times, just let it in one ear and out the other, and then go on to be your super hot, super alluring self.
You know I love you.