There is nothing better than your nail color working with your clothes. But if it compliments the weather too? That’s a definite perk.
Summer calls for different shades in not just your dressing but also in your nail color choices. And while a white tipped mani would always remain my favorite summer pick, here are five nail colors that I love almost just as much (especially for our burning hot Lahori summers).
1. Peach side babe. It stands at that point between coral, pink and peach, where it is both flirty and feminine. And just perfect for tanner skins (like mine), but works just as well for fairer skin.
2. Boy next door. It might be its sea-blue calmness or beach-sky freshness, but either ways, this blue seems to be made for the hotter months, making one envision exotic beaches and ice cold cocktails.
3. Mermaid’s kiss. Not being a shimmer person, this would never have made it into my list if I hadn’t actually tried (and loved) it first hand. Fresh, chic and so perfect for the warm months, it lives up to its draw my name. And then some
4. Pretty pink preserveres. If pink candy floss was solidified and then added some shine to and liquified to nail polish consistency, you would get this color. And what goes better with summers than candy floss? Candy floss colors, oui?
5. Crème Abricot. This is the color of my dreams. And, it’s an investment worthy color for its perfect for every season, looking as cute in summers as it does in winters. Plus point? It does with almost anything you wear thanks to its neatral hue.